Dear Job Seekers,
We’re penning down here all the Do’s and Don’ts that you should keep in mind while searching Jobs on our blog and also while submitting your Resume/Curriculum Vitae to be registered in our Resume Database:
1. Firstly, when ever you are browsing the jobs on our blog, make sure you do them month wise because we have seen people applying for jobs listed on our blog that are not longer available. The right way to browse through jobs is to type our blog’s URL in your Browser i.e. https://rkinternational.wordpress.com/ . Wait for a while till our Blog’s homepage gets loaded and then see the ARCHIVES on the right hand side of the Homepage. Herein, you will find that all Jobs have been clearly demarcated on the basis of months in which they were posted.
2. Browse through the Archives on monthly basis and see whether a Job profile matching yours is listed or not. In case, it is listed, please thoroughly read the NOTE below it, as it clearly mentions all the details pertaining to the Jobs post. Make sure you do not search beyond two months from your date of browsing our Blog as there are high chances of previous Job vacancies being filled and closed. In case, you do not find a suitable opening matching your job profile, don’t get disheartened, E-mail /Courier us your Resume with detailed educational and professional credentials. You can also browse through jobs and find regular updates on our website http://rkinternational-india.com/jobs.html and also on all of our social networking sites.
3. Once you’ve mailed us your Resume, relax and sit back and be rest assured that it will get registered in our Resume database. This database is reviewed every time a new Job vacancy is available with us for a particular profile. Pre-screening of resumes is done at our end for the Jobs available and in case your Resume is shortlisted at our end, our HR Department will contact you.
4. For your chances to grab a Job Opportunity, please pay extra attention to the Resume/Curriculum Vitae that you mail/courier us. Always mention your correct Contact Number and E-mail address that you shall be available on. Also, always mention in which part of the World/India you are presently working to enable us for further screening and shortlisting. If you are residing or working outside India, make sure you mention your tentative return to India because it is mandatory for Client Interviews.
5. Also, you can even courier us your Resume and we assure you all mailing your Resumes through post that each and every Resume is reviewed and stored in our Database as we do it for the Resumes received by us through E-mail. We do not discourage you to courier us your resume ever.
1. Do not mail your resume to more than one of our e-mail addresses mentioned on the web, as it does not increase the number of your chances to get you a Job. In fact, the more number of times, you mail us your resume, there are chances that our software may treat your Resume as Spam. So, be careful not to do it.
2. After mailing your Resume, please don’t keep sending us mails asking us to acknowledge your Resume, as we do not acknowledge anyone sending us Resumes but yes we assure you that if we have received your resume, it will definitely and positively be stored in our Resume Database.
3. Please do not E-mail your Resumes with passwords or in any other format except in Word or PDF format as we do not accept Resumes that are not in line with the Standard format.
Also, with this piece of Informative article we hope that we have answered all your FAQ’s (common queries) that we keep on receiving every now and then and clearly demarcated them on basis of Do’s and Don’ts so that you are fully aware of how we work towards your better future at R.K. International.